Authorization to start number collection
Process of online authorization to start number collection
- Giving online authorization to start number collection
Online authorization can give only registered runners, who already has assigned start number. You can authorize a person in your Runners ID profile, in section “My Races”. Person must have his/her own Runners ID profile in order to be authorized.
- Information for authorized person
After you authorize person, he/she will receive all information about start number collection via email. Authorized person will also collect all additional items.
- Change of authorized person
Runner can always delete an authorization to a person and then give authorization to start number collection to another person. Cancellation of authorization is made in your Runners ID profile in section “My Races”.
- Start number collection with online authorization
Authorized person will come to pre-race EXPO during opening hours, where he/she will be asked to identify with ID card. After that will be the starting number handed over. Make sure to know the runners starting number.
Rules and condition of online authorization to start number collection
- Authorization is only given by the registered runner with assigned starting number.
- Authorized person must identify himself/herself by ID card during the start number collection.
- Online authorization to start number collection is only available for competitive races - individual, 2RUN, relay and team categories.
- Authorization is only possible to give online via Runners ID profile (authorization via email, phone call, text message will not be accepted).
- Authorization can be given after starting numbers are assigned (approximately two weeks before race).
- Authorization can be given to one person at the time.
- Authorization must be given at least 2 hours before the closing of pre-race EXPO.
- Authorized person is allowed to collect all additional items as well as the number.
- Runner itself can always collect his/her starting number, even though he gave authorization to someone.
- Paper based Power of Attorney (officially confirmed) will be also accepted.