Resolution & excuses
Many of us make resolutions for the new year. And many of us will also find excuses for doing nothing. Here is a selection of the best we've collected in our team. Surprisingly, excuses are more than resolutions :-)
- I want to run every day.
- I want to start with running.
- Next year I want to finish a halfmarathon or marathon.
- I want to lose weight with running.
- I want to push boundaries by running.
- I want to make more friends through running.
- I want to meet girls with nice butts.
- I want to break my personal best.
- But today is too cold.
- I don't have time for running.
- My legs are sore.
- It’s getting dark too early.
- I don’t like running alone and I have nobody to run with.
- I don’t have good clothes for this weather.
- Running takes too much time.
- I don’t know how to run and it does not make sense to do it wrong.
- I don’t have running shoes.
- Running is too boring.
- I am too old for running.
- I feel tired today.
- Running is too exhausting.
- I am too heavy.
- I rather go for lunch.
- Running is unhealthy.
- I feel too fat for running.
- I feel too much beautiful for running :-)
- Beer is better than exercise.
- I´ve never run before.