RunCzech Running League ranking
All runners who finished at least 3 races and indicated their profession are included in the RunCzech Running League. All non-competition races and relay races are excluded from the ranking as well as the elite runners.
The rating is determined by summing up the points of the three best races. Final ranking order is established by the number of points gained and can be sorted by occupation (listed below), gender, and age group.
Calculation of points
The calculation is based on a formula that is used in decathlon and also include special coefficients for race length, race difficulty and also a special coefficient for women. The imaginary maximum is set to 1000 points per race. The mininum is set to 1 point.
Here you can find out how many points you will gain based on your expected time.
- Race type – (Marathon, 1/2Marathon, 10k race, 5k race) special coefficient for each length of race
- Gender – special coefficient for women for a more balanced platform.
All coefficients are based on a long-term studies, athletics charts and are adjusted for road racing.
|Points / time||Marathon||Half Marathon||10 K||5 K|
- Administrative staff
- Agriculture and Forestry Profession
- Artists (Actors, Musicians, Dancers...)
- Barmen, Waiters (Catering Employees...)
- Brew Masters
- Business owners
- Counselors, Mayors
- Doctors (Dentists, Psychiatrists...)
- Drivers (Public Transport Employees, Taxi Drivers, TIR Drivers...)
- Engineers (Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers...)
- Executive heads
- Financial Analysts
- Fire Brigade...
- Government Employees
- Hairdressers (Beauticians...)
- Health Care (Medical Nurses, Physiotherapists...)
- Insurance Agents, Bank Brokers
- Interpreters and translators
- Lawyers, Advocates, Judges
- Photographers & Film makers
- Pilots, Cabin Crew
- PR, Marketing, Media Agencies staff and Graphic Designers
- Prison guard
- Programmers (System Analysts...)
- Radio and TV employees
- Sales Representatives
- Shop assistants
- Social workers and Civil servants
- System Administrators, IT Managers
- Tax Advisors
- Teachers and Lectures
- Telephone Operators, Postal Workers
- Tourism employees