25% Train discount
For the races to Karlovy Vary, České Budějovice, Olomouc and Ústí nad Labem you can easily get with Czech Railways trains from all corners of the Czech Republic.
For the runners there is a special tariff offer Vlak+. This is a 3-day return ticket, which is displayed at the station KV / ČB / OL / Ústí. As part of this special offer, the passenger is offered a 25% discount on the return fare. For a return trip free of charge, you have to stamp the ticket at the Czech Railways – České dráhy stand (if the ticket is not stamped, the passenger will pay the difference between the discounted price and the fare to prove entitlement).
With the special card In Karta ČD you also get a 50% discount for family runs!
- the first and last day on which the journey can be made will be 19 May 2018 for Karlovy Vary, 2 June 2018 for České Budějovice, 23 June 2018 for Olomouc and 15 September 2018 for Ústí nad Labem
- the return ticket validity is 3 days (including the first and last day of validity)
- on the way back, the right to a discount will be demonstrated by a stamp Vlak+, which the participant of the RunCzech race will get at the České drahy booth, which is located at the venue of the race
- pre-sale begins on April 1, 2018
- the target railway station beginning with Karlovy Vary, resp. České Budějovice, resp. Olomouc, resp. Usti nad Labem
- 25% discount on return ticket for adult and for child, not for students and parents in the institution
- Unipok and POP (at the ticket office or on the train - at a surcharge of 40 CZK)