Run for a Good Cause
Have a go helping others by running. It’s simpler and more effective than you think. Getting involved will make your race experience that bit more special, plus it’s a great chance to forge new friendships. What’s more your help is targeted, immediate and will allow you to come into direct contact with the organisations you want to help.
Registering via a not-for-profit when competing in races is commonplace abroad. And we’re delighted to report that this modern and appealing way of running is starting to gain traction over here too. A total of 4 620 good cause runners competed at RunCzech races in 2015. At the London marathon, the world’s largest single-day fundraising sports event held the same year, this figure was somewhat higher — 37 thousand runners to be precise! The Czech Republic may well be significantly smaller, but Running for a Good Cause is starting to work here too and the number of runners of constantly on the rise. In 2016, we saw 5 287 runners run for a good cause, in 2017 the number increased to 7 573 runners. 8 164 runners decided to run for a good cause with us in 2018!
The responsible people at the non-profit will take care of you, explain all the details and sell you a start number for the race. And they may even offer the chance to become a Good Cause Runner, making you feel extra good about yourselves.
How to get a start number?
- Choose your non-profit and click on the link.
- Contact the organization.
- Discuss with them how you can support the organisation and what will be your price.
- After payment to the organization, you will receive your registration code.
- Create your Runners ID and register on www.runczech.com.
- Type your registration code in to a blank field on www.runczech.com/coupon