Cancellation insurance from race participation
The insurance is effected to cover financial losses due to the forfeiture of registration fee paid by the Insured in the case of his/her absence in the race organized by the Policyholder. The insurance is effected in case that the Insured could not participate in the race for:
- Acute illness or Insured’s injury,
- Hospitalization of a family member or the Insured’s necessary care for a sick or injured family member,
- Insured’s pregnancy,
- Death of the Insured or a family member,
- Termination of employment,
- A traffic accident affecting the Insured,
- Delay of means of transport (e.g. airplane, train, bus),
- Extensive damages to the Insured’s or a family member‘s property.
How to communicate a claim to the insurance company?
- Preferably by the phone on ' 800 100 777 or on-line www.csobpoj.cz
The Insured should provide the following information:
- Number of policy contract
- That it is the insurance of the registration fee due to the absence in the race,
- Date of the race in which he/she could not participate,
- Reason for his/her absence in the race.
Price for insurance
- 10 % of starting fee or min. 55 CZK (2 €)
Full insurance information here.