You will collect the start number and the package at the Running Expo. You can look forward to various stands with running equipment and an interesting accompanying program!
- Thursday April 4, 2019: 12 P.M. - 8 P.M.
- Friday April 5, 2019: 10 A.M. - 8 P.M.
- Saturday April 6, 2019: 7 A.M. - 8 A.M. (only bib pick up, no stands)
AFTER RACE PARTY
- Saturday April 6, 2019: 1:30 P.M. - 5 P.M.
- Shuttle bus is available from 3.10 to 14.30 betwee Curie square and tram station Výstaviště Praha Holešovice. Bus is market Autobus má AFTER-RACE PARTY.
Výstaviště Holešovice, Průmyslový palác: here
What should I take with me
To collect your start number you need to show us your ID or passport. You should also know your start number - you can find it in the RunCzech App or in your runners ID profile. You will get to know your number cca two weeks before the race.
Each runner must pick it up on his own or with a power of attorney signed by a lawyer. It is possible also authorized another person to collect your start number on-line via your Runners ID (more info here).
If anything is unclear, please check the FAQ.
How to get to the Running Expo
Public transport - tram number 6, 12 or 17 and get off at Výstaviště Holešovice. The nearest metro stop is red line "C" Nádraží Holešovice.