Athens Marathon The authentic is a guest race of RunCzech Running League 2018.
What does it mean?
40 runners of RunCzech Running League 2018 will be drawn to get the incredible opportunity to participate in this historic event. Sign in and get one of the lifetime experience!
- Each runner has to participate in and finish at least 3 races of RunCzech Running League 2018 (only marathon, half marathon or Birell 10k race are counted)
- All expenses connected with travelling to Athens (registration fee, travel, accommodation etc.) are paid by each runner himself/herself as a part of the package provided, RunCzech provides only the possibility to participate in the race
- Registration for Athens Marathon can’t be transferred to the next year
- The offer is available for Czech and foreign runners with the residence in the Czech Republic
- The runner has to be registered to RunCzech races and to the draw under one Runners ID
- Drawing will take place on Wednesday June 26, 2018 at the Running Mall
- Drafts will include those who have completed at least one race and are registered for two races of the RunCzech Running League 2018, or have completed two races and are still registered for one or have completed at least three races of the RunCzech Running League 2018.
- The winners will be announced on the RunCzech website and will be informed by e-mail and phone no later than the day after the draw.
- Return ticket Prague – Athens – Prague (direct flight)
- Registration fee for the race
- 3 nights in the selected hotel
- Special adidas gear
- Guided city tour
- Assistance from a local delegate in Athens
The race official t-shirt is not included in the package price and can be purchased additionally while registering for the package.
Price for the package (one person):
- In a single room: 23 200 Kč
- In a double room: 17 100 Kč
- In a triple room: 15 600 Kč
For non-runners discount of 1 400 Kč
The organizer reserves the right to change
- November 9, 2018
Departure to Athens
- November 10, 2018
Marathon Expo, start number pick up
- November 11, 2018
- November 12, 2018
Departure to Prague